Wednesday, August 26, 2009

the storm from the flower

I am in the process of writing a poem that has manifested itself through the sounds I've heard coming from the cloud of the trio de paz. so far I think one song has connoted thoughts of the flowers transformation into a storm cloud.
By a certain time the a storm of fruit begins to build a head. The head will be cut up into blocks of knowledge and tools and words of teachers. just before the compression of the accumulations complete, the flower must decide to become a cloud as well or be trapped in the rain and the sun for all of its short life.

right before a flower goes on its way to change, a snapshot is taken of the rebirth.

I to my ability I'll conjure this fruitful journey of positivity into a heap of floating symbolism.


1 comment:

  1. Keep going with this form of brainstorming (writing poetry) and as you start sketching see if you can transform any of the symbolism in the poem into visual representations.

    ReplyDelete

SUBMIT A THOUGHT